WATER CLUB Phase Two
WELCOME TO THE ENCORE
THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF PALM BEACH GARDENS' BEST WATERFRONT LIFESTYLE
Water Club North Palm Beach presents the ultimate in luxury condominium living:
Water Club is the last of its kind—a waterfront location in North Palm Beach -- taking full advantage of the panoramic views of the Intracoastal and the Ocean.
The building design of The Encore has evolved into something much more intimate, with only 2 residences per floor, just 30 in total.
Each residence has been conceived using the latest innovations – wider expanses of glass, new construction materials, and the most current technology for all of the appliances.
The Encore allowed us to incorporate even more resort amenities, bringing the total to over 85,000 sq. ft. of tropical pools, guest suites, fitness, pickleball, dog parks and more.
This is the final Encore of the most successful condominium community in the Palm Beaches.
WHERE PGA BOULEVARD MEETS THE WATER
Just minutes away, a world of delightful diversions awaits discovery.
At Water Club North Palm Beach, the saying “where you live is how you live,” could never be more true. Residents of Water Club North Palm Beach will marvel at the myriad of activities, with upscale shopping and dining options in the area. Just around the corner, the PGA Boulevard Corridor acts as a gateway to the world’s top designers and a plethora of retail stores while a seemingly endless amount of classic bistros and steakhouses line the Boulevard for miles. Also just minutes from your doorstep, many world-renowned golf clubs and marinas are awaiting your arrival.
World-class shopping and dining. World-famous beaches, boating and golf. Sizzling nightlife and culture. Water Club puts you in the center of it all.
MODERN WATERFRONT LIFESTYLE
Water Club North Palm Beach features a distinctive architectural design created by the renowned firm of Randall Stofft Architects.
Celebrated for their extraordinary residential resort design, the Stofft team has been widely recognized as industry leaders and have been featured in many prominent interior design and lifestyle publications throughout the world.
Incredible updates have occurred in home technology over the past 5 years, and The Encore will feature the latest and greatest innovations in appliances, building materials and home technologies.
WATER CLUB NORTH PALM BEACH'S INNOVATIVE AMENITIES FUELS THE SPIRIT TOWARD A HEALTHIER, HAPPIER LIFE
Every Water Club residence is surrounded by endless resort-style amenities throughout the private oasis. Residents of the first two towers are already enjoying an extensive list of amenities that include both a resort-style pool and 75' lap pool, waterfront gas-fed fire pits, a convenient day dock that allows all residents and their guests to access the community by boat, a state-of-the-art Fitness Center, Resident's Club for entertaining, an expansive sun deck, a private board room and dog park.
Upon completion of the Encore tower, the array of amenities will rival the area’s finest five-star resorts. The final tower will offer residents the use of two private guest suites for visiting family and guests, complete with hospitality services and available through Property Management. The lobby level will also include a massage/treatment room and fitness center with a fully equipped personal training zone, easily accessible from the men’s and women’s spas. In the Men’s spa, a separate steam room is adjacent to the dry sauna. In the Women’s Spa an innovative dual-purpose steam and sauna awaits. Both facilities provide comfortable dressing areas and showers.
Water Club’s final tower will also be home to expanded indoor/outdoor lifestyle amenities. Occasions, a private residents’ club, will be the gathering place to entertain for Water Club owners. Occasions is designed for hosting small gatherings or large events with a spacious media room and indoor event space that opens to a private event lawn complete with a staging area for musical entertainment. A catering kitchen, multiple bar areas and a summer kitchen provide all the amenities required to service a memorable event. For everyday fun, an adjacent pickleball court will provide an excellent workout before cooling off at the spacious resort-style pool and hot tub overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway. Combined with the extensive array of existing waterfront amenities, Water Club’s extraordinary amenities and services are unprecedented in the Palm Beaches
THE ENCORE RESIDENCES
The final chapter of Water Club.
As the most successful waterfront community in The Palm Beaches, Water Club is proud to introduce its third and final tower of just 30 exclusive residences. The residences in the new Tower feature two expansive floorplans: a 2,300 sf design with 3 bedrooms plus a den and 3 and one half baths, and a 2,900 sf design with 3 bedrooms plus a den and 3 and one half baths. Each home includes remarkable features such as a chef’s kitchen with gourmet appliances, European-style cabinetry and an entertaining island with waterfall edge, expansive living and dining areas and an impressive outdoor terrace. Every room that faces the water is graced with a wall of glass to frame the ever-changing view of the sea and sky.
3 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths / Den / Great Room / Terrace
| || |
|Air Conditioned Area||2,317 sq.ft.|
|Total Living Area||2,594 sq.ft.|
3 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths / Den / Great Room / Terrace
| || |
|Air Conditioned Area||2,913 sq.ft.|
|Total Living Area||3,190 sq.ft.|
- Open and thoughtfully designed floorplans, for all aspects of active, luxury living, with Great Room designs featuring Gourmet Kitchens with Large Social Islands
- Soaring 10' ceilings in Great Room, Den and Bedrooms
- Spacious interior is dominated by breathtaking views and illuminated by natural sunlight provided by fullheight sliding glass doors and windows
- An oversized terrace adds a welcoming outdoor living area to the residence with glass railings designed to provide unobstructed water views
- All residences are beautifully finished and delivered furniture-ready with several choices of designer-coordinated finishes
- Rich oversized, hard-surface flooring throughout main living areas
- 8' entry and interior doors throughout residences
- Recessed lighting in kitchens and bathrooms with select pre-wiring in all other areas allowing owners to add personalized lighting choices
- Energy-efficient living afforded by progressive design and planning, along with advanced construction techniques and materials
GOURMET KITCHEN/LAUNDRY FEATURES
- Kitchens include premium European cabinetry available in a choice of finishes with quartz or granite countertops
- Attractive gourmet stainless steel appliance package, including:
- 42" Built-in, side-by-side refrigerator
- 30" Microwave/Convection double oven
- 36" Electric cooktop with 36" stainless steel canopy hood
- Dishwasher with "Quiet System" and stainless interior
- Large-capacity, front-load washer and dryer
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
- Master Bath features "ceiling lifts"
- Bathrooms include premium European cabinetry available in a choice of finishes with quartz or granite countertops
- Lavish tubs and showers (per plan)
- Elegant vanities and fixtures
- Stunning coastal contemporary architecture
- Dramatic porte-cochères and graceful paver driveways combine to provide an impressive arrival experience for both residents and guests
- The gracious lobbies present an inspiring design intended to ideally complement the residences and amenities beyond
- Private elevators open directly into each residence, with separate service elevators for staff and deliveries
- Individual, lockable climate-controlled storage areas
- Secured bike storage available on the garage level
- 24/7 manned guardhouse will control access to the property and access-controlled entry points at all elevators, lobbies and residential amenities
- Two assigned, secured and covered parking spaces per residence with additional parking for guests
- On-site Property Management and service personnel ensure a stress-free lifestyle and a quick and thorough response to each owner’s needs
ENCORE VIDEO TOUR
THE KOLTER GROUP
Headquartered in Palm Beach County, Florida, Kolter has introduced a vision for luxury that is continually raising expectations for homebuyers and establishing new standards for the industry. Committed to “Creating Better Communities,” Kolter brings over twenty years of innovative residential development to each new endeavor.
The Kolter Group recognizes that with each new home sale, there is an inherent commitment to deliver not just a quality residence, but a unique, amenity-rich lifestyle. With that in mind, the company strives to deliver the most sought-after, energy-efficient designs, complete with the best finishes and amenities. Kolter has developed over $12 billion of residential projects (both completed and in process) including a number of exceptional condominium residences in water-front, water-view and amenity-rich walkable urban locations.
To learn more, visit KolterUrban.com
PRICED FROM $1.45 MILLION
To learn more, visit WaterClubENCORE.com
2 Water Club Way #304
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
WaterClubENCORE.com • (561) 799-2837
*Realtors warmly welcomed. Pricing, features and amenities are subject to change without notice.
*ORAL REPRESENTAIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATTING REPRESENTATIONS OF THE SELLER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THIS BROCHURE AND TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES. TO BE FURNISHED BY A SELLER TO A BUYER OR LESSE. This project has been filed in the state of Florida and no other state. This is not an offer to sell or solicitation of offers to buy the condominium units in states where such offer or solicitation cannot be made. Prices and availability are subject to change at any time without notice. All dimensions are approximate. Floorplans are subject to change without notice. The seller reserves the absolute right, in its sole judgment and discretion, to substitute appliances, materials, fixtures and equipment of equal or greater quality or value for those specified. There are various methods of calculating the total square footage of a condominium unit, and depending on the method of calculation, the quoted square footage of a condominium unit may vary by more than a normal amount. The total condominium square footages as shown in this brochure are based on the “Architectural Method” of measurement and the exterior perimeter measurements of the condominium unit, which include exterior walls, interior columns, fifty percent of demising walls. The method for calculating residential square footage used in marketing materials is different than the method used for calculating residential square footage in the condominium documents. Please see the Declaration of Condominium for more information.